Marks & Spencer (M&S) is an international, multi-channel retailer that was founded in 1884. The company sells high quality, great value products to more than 33 million customers each year through its ecommerce site and 852 physical stores. The company is committed to providing an outstanding experience for both customers and employees, and uses Stella Connect within its contact centre to help deliver on this promise.
M&S has seen incredible results from their use of Stella Connect, including very high response rates accompanied by rich, qualitative comments. Through this feedback, M&S is able to:
• Understand real-time performance at an agent level
• Instantly identify top performers
• Drive team morale and engagement, and boost service performance
• Replace a legacy internal rewards program that was challenging to maintain
• Augment traditional QA scorecards
Read the full case study or try Stella Connect out for yourself.